Travel agencies depend on the information they collect in a big way. Each client, hotel, tour guide, and other tourist outlet has its own set of details associated with it.
Using an online form service helps you keep your data organised, easy to find, and facilitates booking travel arrangements.
Gone are the days of looking for information in a file cabinet or having to manually enter it into a database. Online forms do all the work for you.
Here’s some ways travel agencies can utilise online forms to stay organised.
- Start all clients with a client registration form. Discussions should begin with a basic form including contact information, desired trip location, and dates. This is a simple way to keep all of the necessary information together.
- Include waiver, terms of service, and emergency contact information in your form. These details might get lost in the fray of preparing a travel itinerary. Many online form builders have ready-to-use tools to indicate acceptance of legalese with e-signature capabilities for approval.
- Accept payments online. Most online form services will allow you to accept payments online. These can be readily integrated into your checkout process. It also keeps all your billing information in a central location.
- Provide your clients a feedback form. Once a client’s trip is done, wouldn’t you like to hear how it went, and how they felt about your service? There’s a form for that!
- Integrate it with your customer database. Many online form services allow you to send the information directly to SalesForce or other popular CRMs. This saves you from having to enter it manually.
- Link to external systems to gather travel, entertainment, and lodging information. Beyond staying organized, you can leverage the power of the internet to quickly determine the options available. This requires the assistance of a software developer, but gives you the ability to immediately check the availability, and secure reservations.
JotForm is an online form builder that provides basic and advanced online form services including payment, e-sign, CRM integrations, and a fully accessible API for custom integrations. With it you can create forms in minutes, without writing a single line of code.